What is CSforAll MN?
Minnesota has joined 23 other states in seeking to increase the number and diversity of K-16 students with access to computer science through Expanding Computing Education Pathways Alliance (ECEP). Our goals include:
- Writing a landscape report for the state of computer science in MN
- Convening a summit to draft a state plan & timeline for increasing access to K-16 CS education in MN
- Creating pathways & partnerships to drive state-level CS education
What is ECEP?
The National Science Foundation (NSF) supports ECEP through its Broadening Participation in Computing Alliance (BPC-A) program. The Expanding Computing Education Pathways (ECEP) Alliance seeks to increase the number and diversity of students in the pipeline to computing and computing-intensive degrees by supporting state-level computing education reforms. Through interventions, pathways, partnerships and models that drive state-level computing education change, ECEP supports states as they work to align their state efforts with the national vision for computer science for all.
If you would like to receive updates about CSforAll MN, including the summit and landscape report, or you would like to volunteer to help with these projects, please complete this interest form.
- CSforAll MN Networking Event, Wednesday, February 27th
- Coming Soon: CSforAll MN Summit in May, 2019
- TIES 2018, December 8 – 11th, 2018