Computer Science for All Minnesota (CSforAll-MN) is a collaborative effort by leaders in education, industry, nonprofit organizations, and higher education institutions from across Minnesota dedicated to advancing equitable computer science education policies and opportunities for every K-12 student in the state.
Every Minnesota student deserves access to and participation in high-quality computer science education.
We work toward that goal by:
- Recommending state-level computing education policies;
- Convening shareholders across the state to create connections between organizations and communities;
- Listening to diverse shareholder voices;
- Gathering statewide data to share with policy makers, leaders, schools, and families;
- Disseminating research- and practice-based resources.
Meet our steering committee
CSforAll-MN is led by a passionate steering committee made up of individuals with backgrounds in education, policy, equity, industry, and other areas.
Director and CIS Assistant Professor at National Center for CS Education
Andrea Wilson Vazquez
Director of Educator Training Code at Savvy
PD & Community Engagement Coordinator at Learning Technologies
Ph.D. Candidate | Sr. Education Consultant at Thomson Reuters
Sr. Director of Technology at Target
Sr. Research Scholar at National Center for CS Education
Director of Creative Learning at Scratch Foundation
“I am passionate about being part of CSforAll-MN and creating state-level Computer Science education policy so that we have the ability to impact every K-12 student in the state, and do it in a way that is equitable and sustainable.”
Greg Larson, Target